estron a/s is the leading developer and manufacturer of miniature components to the hearing instruments, audio, security, two-way communication and similar industries. Our products are used in hearing aids, ear pieces, and earphones used by millions of people worldwide.
As specialists in design and production of ultra-fine litz wires, detachable cables and connector solutions, estron is the preferred supplier within our field, recognised for world class quality, flexibility and credibility. Trusted by Oticon, Sonova, Starkey, GN Hearing, Panasonic, Logitech, Lucid Audio and many others.
We pioneered the litz wire industry over 25 years ago, and today our litz wire solutions are standard in the industry. In all our solutions, we have strong focus on quality and user-friendliness. Our technology and unique solutions enhance customers’ opportunity to design smaller while minimising production failure and claims.
• Specialists in miniature components for hearing instruments, audio, security, and two-way communication systems
• Revolutionary IP68 connector system - setting new standards for earphones
• Innovative cable solutions - recognised as the lightest and most ergonomic
• Litz wire technology pioneer and world leader
• Founded in 1994 - more than 25 years of specialty experience
• Headquartered in Silkeborg South, Denmark
• Production facilities in Denmark and Vietnam
• 300+ employees
• Privately owned