Unique and innovative solutions
Building on more than 25 years of experience in litz wires, cables and connectors for hearing aids and earphones we design innovative solutions in close cooperation with our customers. We work with leading hearing aid and earphone manufacturers.
We provide engineering assistance in design, development and manufacturing as well as testing and support.
Our success is based on processes developed and improved throughout more than 25 years:
- Cable processing with high requirements to cut and strip accurately with small tolerances
- Precision gluing on micro assemblies
- Soldering small terminals in < 0.3 sec
- Twisting of ultrafine wire
- Cutting and tinning of ultrafine litz wires with tinning length down to 0.3mm +/-0.2mm
- Making concentric cables based on 3, 6, and 8 conductors with or without fibre
- Extruding es-Linum cables in cooperation with sub supplier
- Making thermo bending of es-Linum cables (for placement around pinna and into the ear canal)
- Insert moulding in cooperation with sub supplier
- Over moulding of connector/cable
Our core processes are all carried out in house and backed by an extensive reliability test programme.
The processes inherited from our long-time experience working with miniature litz wires, connectors and cables are the foundation of our successful and innovative solutions. Coupled with a strong project organisation of dedicated employees, we focus on bringing value to our customers.
If you want to know about our project model - check it out.